Sierra Vista is off the beaten path, yet remarkably easy to get to.
Drive your own car, or pick up a rental. If you want to drive one-way and drop the car in Sierra Vista, local rental agencies are Enterprise and Hertz.
- From I-10, take Exit 302, Arizona Highway 90 South. Drive on Highway 90 South for 32 miles.
- From Nogales, follow Arizona Highway 82 East for 50 miles to Highway 90. Turn east (right) onto Arizona Highway 90 South and drive for 9 miles.
- From Douglas, follow Arizona Highway 80 West for 32 miles to Arizona Highway 90 North. Continue on Highway 90 West for 15 miles.
- From Tombstone, take South Charleston Road for 16 miles.
- From Bisbee, take Arizona Highway 80 West for 7 miles, then merge onto Arizona Highway 90 North. Continue on Highway 90 North for 15 miles.
Whether you’re riding east or west, enjoy the portion of U.S. Bicycle Route 90, which passes though Sierra Vista. Click here to learn more about the route.
By Bus or Train:
Greyhound Bus and Amtrak services are available, with the nearest stop in Benson, Arizona. See By Shuttle to arrange for a ride to Sierra Vista.
Once you’re in Sierra Vista, public transportation is available aboard the Vista Transit City buses. Single trip, round trip, and monthly passes available.
Shuttle services are provided by:
- 3 Canyons Transit, (520) 803-6713
- Huachuca Shuttle, (520) 439-0439
- Transportation Express, (520) 459-7778
Fly into Tucson (TUS) or Phoenix (PHX) and pick up a rental car or shuttle. See By Car and By Shuttle for more information.
Private pilots can land at the Sierra Vista Municipal Airport.