- This event has passed.
Property/Business Revitalization Program Meeting
September 22 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Did you know there is funding available now to revitalize communities by transforming underutilized properties? Find out how to turn those liabilities into assets while helping attract and retain businesses–and bring neighborhoods back to life–in this special community meeting that welcomes all business and property owners, community organization members, and residents.
Discussion topics include:
- A $600,000 grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Impact of brownfields sites on the livelihood, health, and safety of our community
- Work already completed and ongoing that is transforming blighted areas and older buildings into safe, viable spaces that provide new employments opportunities and enhance our communities
- Priority revitalization sites and focus areas
- Redevelopment strategies and desired project outcomes
- Community involvement opportunities
Presenters include Matt McLachlan, Director of Community Development, City of Sierra Vista; Dan Coxworth, Director of Development Services, Cochise County; and Dave Laney, Principal and Project Manager at Stantec.