At a pleasant 80-85 degrees, Sierra Vista's indoor aquatic facility, The Cove, features a zero-depth beach style entry at one end, two enclosed tube slides, a warm water pool with jets, sunning decks, shallow water kids’ lagoon with a water slide, snack bar, diving pool, and eight 25-yard lap lanes for competitions or exercise. This 36,500-square-foot facility includes locker rooms for men, women, and families.
Effective April 1, The Cove is open for lap swim and water walking only. Reservations are not necessary, but a private lane rental option is available. Water Workouts resumed on April 12. Other activities will return when staffing levels allow.
- The Cove lobby is now open. Entrance to the facility will return through the main lobby doors.
- Locker rooms and showers are open and will be regularly sanitized throughout the day. Please bring locks as large bags are a hazard and are not allowed on the pool deck or bulkhead. Locks also available for purchase.
- Equipment such as kick boards and dumbbells will be available for use and will still be regularly sanitized.
- The only items allowed on the bulkhead will be water bottle, a towel and swim equipment such as kickboard or water dumbbells.
- At this time Splash Time, Open Swim, and Facility Rentals remain temporarily suspended. This will be re-evaluated as staffing levels increase.
- Water Aerobics Classes will return sometime between April and May, 2021. Registration information will be published when it becomes available.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
*New hours effective May 31-June31, 2021:
Customer Service - (520) 417-4800
Tuesday - Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.