Become a member of the Sierra Vista Police Department and join a passionate team of officers committed to making a difference in their community. In Sierra Vista, there is a real opportunity to feel the positive impact police officers have on the people they serve. It’s not just a place to work, it’s a home where you can raise a family and enjoy a rich life out of uniform, even as you find fulfillment in one.
Why wait? Learn how to apply today and check out our open positions. If the position you’re interested in isn’t open right now, fill out a Job Interest Card and we’ll let you know when it is. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter, SVPD Lilly Perry, at (520) 452-7500.
- Job Description and Minimum Requirements (search for “police officer”)
- FAQ Regarding the Police Officer Position
- Police Officer Selection Process
- Police Officer Testing Schedule
- Police Officer Benefits and Salary
- Learn About Sierra Vista