Voter Registration Deadlines
Early ballots can be requested through the Cochise County Elections Office, (520) 432-8970.
For the August 27, 2019 Election:
- Last day to register to vote, July 29, 2019
- Early voting begins on July 31, 2019
- Last day to request an early ballot by mail, August 16, 2019
For the November 5, 2019 Election:
- Last day to register to vote, October 7, 2019
- Early voting begins on October 9, 2019
- Last day to request an early ballot by mail, October 25, 2019
Vote Center (Poll) Information
Eligible voters registered in Cochise County can vote at any Vote Center from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. on election day. Every voter needs to provide proof of identity when voting at the polls. Bring one form of ID with your name, address, and photo, or two forms of ID that bear your name and address, or any combination of the above. Learn more here.
Soliciten balotas para votar antes por medio de la oficina del Cochise County Recorder, (520) 432-8354.
Requisitos de ID en la votacion en las urnas.