A site plan refers to the site or land improvements for a commercial, industrial, or multi-family residential project. The site plan process is typically used for improvements to vacant property.
A pre-submittal meeting is required prior to the official site plan or modified site plan submittal.
Site Plan Digital Packet, which contains:
- Site Plan Pre-submittal Application
- Site Plan Review Application
- Building Permit Application
- Site Plan Checklist
- Luminaire Information Worksheet
- Dumpster Enclosure Detail
- Low Water Plant List
- ADA Parking Details
- Bicycle Parking Guidelines
- Recommended Practices for Construction Sites, Home Repair Industries, and General Contractors
A Modified Site Plan process is typically used for building additions to existing improved sites.
Modified Site Plan Digital Packet, which contains:
Note: In compliance with House Bill 2099, which amended Section 15-189.01 of the Arizona Revised Statutes, public and charter schools are not subject to formal site plan approval/fees, though are still subject to review for building, fire, traffic, and FAA aviation clearance. Public and charter schools are not subject to Development Code standards, including but not limited to: setbacks, lot coverage, height, parking, design review and inventory, salvage and landscape standards, drainage, and stormwater management.