A site plan refers to the site or land improvements for a commercial, industrial, or multi-family residential project. The site plan process is typically used for improvements to vacant property.
A pre-submittal meeting is required prior to the official site plan or modified site plan submittal.
Site Plan Digital Packet, which contains:
- Site Plan Pre-submittal Application
- Site Plan Review Application
- Building Permit Application
- Site Plan Checklist
- Luminaire Information Worksheet
- Dumpster Enclosure Detail
- Low Water Plant List
- ADA Parking Details
- Bicycle Parking Guidelines
- Recommended Practices for Construction Sites, Home Repair Industries, and General Contractors
A Modified Site Plan process is typically used for building additions to existing improved sites.
Modified Site Plan Digital Packet, which contains: