The City currently has the following items open for public comments.
Development Code Amendments
On Thursday, Dec. 14, the Sierra Vista City Council approved proposed development code amendments for a 30-day public comment period. The topics and associated page numbers below will guide you through the proposed changes document. Comments can be submitted to Jeff.Pregler@nullSierraVistaAZ.gov. For more information, call the Community Development Department at (520) 417-4413
- Water Adequacy Clarifications, Article 151.19, Subdivision Regulations, pg 2
- Manufactured Home and RV Development Standards (section 151.02, definitions), pg 24
- Matrix of Use Permissions by District (section 151.22.006), pg 31
- Manufactured Home Residence Zoning District (section 151.22.001), pg 36
- Administrative Modifications and Fence and Wall Height, pg 47
- Supplementary District Regulations (section 151.04), pg 47
- Administrative Site Plan Standards and Submittal Requirements (section 151.18, site plans), pg 61
- Increased Commercial Building Heights; Reduced Building Setback in Infill Incentive District (section 151.02, definitions), pg 72
- General Commercial Zoning Districts (section 151.22.018), pg 73
- Water Harvesting (section 151.04.015, Required Drainage Facilities), pg 77
- Off-Street Parking & Loading (article 151.09), pg 78
- Landscaping, Walls, Screening, and Buffer (article 151.15), pg 91
- Removal of Article 151.05, Performance Standards and Relocation of Text, pg.
- Performance Standards (article 151.05), pg 105
- Sewerage Facilities (article 151.08.007), pg 119
- Chapter 150 of City Code, Building and Property Maintenance, pg 125
- Chapter 93 of City Code, Noise, pg 156
- Property Maintenance Enforcement, pg 160
- Chapter 150 of City Code, Building and Property Maintenance, pg 160
Small Wireless Facilities Fees
The City of Sierra Vista is providing a 60-day public notice for the establishment of new fees for small wireless facilities in public rights-of-way. Review the proposed fees here. The fees are scheduled for potential adoption at the Thursday, Feb. 8, City Council meeting at 5 p.m. at City Hall. To learn more, or submit comments call the Community Development Department at (520) 417-4413 or email the director at Matt.McLachlan@nullSierraVistaAZ.gov.