Free Dump Day is for Cochise County residents only. Residents can dispose of regular household trash as many times as they want for free. Disposal of tires on this day will be charged at the regular tipping fee.
List of Non–Acceptable Materials
Regulated Hazardous Waste (includes all Business, Non-Profit or Out of County Hazardous Waste)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) and any waste mixed with PCB
- Asbestos (both friable and non-friable)
- Bulk liquid waste
- Radioactive and Remediation materials
- Industrial and commercial process waste – both liquid and solid
- Incinerator ash
- Regulated Petroleum Contaminated Soil (PCS)
- Infectious medical waste – including waste blood, serum, plasma, blood products, contaminated hypodermic needles, syringes, scalpel blades, or sharps from hospitals, clinics, laboratories, dentists, etc.
- Untreated Sewage sludge from waste water treatment plants
- Septage (pumping from septic tanks)
- Medicines / Drugs
- Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition
- Special Waste as defined under Arizona Revised Statutes (Waste that contains petroleum contaminated soils and Waste from shredding motor vehicles )