Vista Transit has rules that govern behavior while using transit facilities. Staff monitor rider behavior, and rules are enforced by the Sierra Vista Police Department.
After you have paid your fare please move quickly to a seat. Note the seats that are marked for seniors or disabled persons. Please make room for these passengers to board and sit comfortably.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking is allowed.
- Aisles are to be kept free of obstacles.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Service animals only.
- No fighting, pushing, throwing of objects, loud radios or vulgar language.
- Do not talk to the driver when the vehicle is in motion.
- Strollers must be folded up when boarding the bus.
- Children under 12 must ride with an adult.
Download the complete Rules of Conduct booklet or request one by contacting Vista Transit:
2050 E Wilcox Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Violators may be subject to arrest, fine, or exclusion from any or all vehicles and facilities. Vista Transit has the right to refuse service to anyone not complying with these rules.