Exercising in water reduces stress on your bones and muscles, but still provides resistance for strength training, and is a great way to build cardiovascular health.
School Year Water Workouts
Visits must be used within the same month.
Class size is limited to 15 participants, and instructors may change or be substituted without notice. For safety reasons, participants are not allowed to enter the water prior to being instructed to do so.
- Aqua Cardio – Monday and Friday, 8:00-8:50 a.m.
- Bodies in Motion – Monday and Friday, 9:00-9:50 a.m.
- Joints in Motion – Monday and Friday, 11:00-11:50 a.m.
- Pilates H2O – Monday and Friday, 10:00-10:50 a.m.
- Deep Water – Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00-6:50 p.m.
- Zumba – Monday and Wednesday, 6:00-6:50 p.m.