- Listen to all lifeguard requests.
- Running, rough play and personal conduct endangering the safety of self and others will not be permitted.
- Shoulder rides or “piggyback” rides are not permitted.
- All swimmers will be issued a wristband for open swim.
- Chewing gum in or around the pool area is not permitted.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted past 5ft.
- T-Shirts are not permitted in deep end or diving well.
- Diving off side of pool is only permitted when waves are off in appropriate depth of water.
- No masks, fins, snorkels or any unapproved flotation devices.
- Coast Guard approved life jackets only; arm floaties or built-ins are not permitted.
- One tube per person; “saving” of tubes is not permitted.
- Standing on tubes is not permitted.
- No outside Food or Drink.
Warming Pool Rules
- Warming pool capacity 35 Persons
- Tubes are not allowed in warming pool.
- Goggles are not permitted in warming pool or in diving well.
- Public display of affection will not be permitted.
Jeans or suits with zippers, rivets or other metal ornaments are not allowed on slide.
Diving Board Rules
Children under the age 5 and under have an adult (18 years of age or older, or their legal guardian) in the diving well deck area, Not in the water, in order to jump off the diving boards. Non-swimmers must have an adult in the diving well area. Life jackets are required for both children 5 and under and non-swimmers who wish to use the diving boards.
- T-shirts are not permitted in diving well.
- Only one person on the board or ladder at a time.
- Only one bounce on boards.
- Please jump straight off boards.
- Keep hands off all boards.
- Diving well is not to be used for swimming.
- Please use correct ladder when exiting the diving well. When using the side low boards use side ladders; when using the high dive use center front ladder.
Child Supervision Policy
A guardian may not chaperone more than three children 5 years and under of age in the water at any one time; keeping in mind that they must be within arm’s reach of the 5 and under child(ren) at all times! Youth under the age of 10 must be chaperoned in the facility by a person at least 18 years of age, or their legal guardian at all times. All children under the age 12 and under must pass our Aquatic Center administered Swim Test in order to swim in the deep end (5-8 feet) This policy applies to all programs and special events conducted there in The Cove.